Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Saturday, 28 February 2009

Hello March...

I’m kind of glad there is no February 29 this year. Not that you’d think it would make a difference but it’s nice that I’m not going to wake up tomorrow and know that this was the day that was supposed to be my child’s birthday. I can go to sleep tonight, wake up tomorrow and the day that I don’t really want to deal with on top of everything else at the moment will be over just like that. Awesome.

Despite saying all that, I’ll still think about it, like I do everyday.

Happy Birthday Baby R.
Love you always.


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, (protecting its sanity), covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But, it is never gone.
- Rose Kennedy

0 comments:

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers