For Valentine’s Day I would like my husband back.
- The one I can do absolutely nothing with and still have the most fun in the world.
- The one who helped me when I locked my keys in my car at the gym and I decided then and there that he was the kind of guy I wanted to marry, and I did.
- The one who showed me how to cook a steak properly.
- The one who asked me to be his wife at the beach on Guy Fawke’s day.
- The one I stood with in front of 120 people and promised to love until the day I die.
- The one who empties the rubbish bin as soon as it gets ¾ full because he knows I hate that chore.
- The one who comes to bed with me at 8pm on rainy winter nights to snuggle and listen to the rain.
- The one who laughs at me when I hide my eyes in scary movies.
- The one who spends hours helping our children with their homework even when his favourite show is on and he’s missed it for the last 2 weeks.
- The one who goes out in the pouring rain, in the middle of winter to fill the gas bottle because he knows I would rather cosy up infront of that than put another layer of clothes on.
- The one who is the only person in the world who can get away with throwing me in the pool fully clothed, in July.
I miss him. Please find him.
Friday, 13 February 2009
Dear St. Valentine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


2 comments:
Jenna, how did your Valentine's Day go? Did you two connect a little better? I hope so.
Let me know how it's all going
<3
Are you guys getting anywhere on your dilema? I hope so!
RYC, that one I posted was in the UK, but there are some bad ones here too! Sick world! I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt a little kid, Mine make me mad beyond belief sometimes but not to the point I would want to hurt them!
Post a Comment