E: It's my BIRTHDAY soon!
J: It sure is
E: Mummy can I ask for something for my birthday?
J: Yes, honey
E: OK, I want a happy Mummy and a happy Daddy
J: Mummy and Daddy are happy, we're just trying to work some things out (I know, a total cop-out response huh?)
E: Don't lie to me Mummy (are you kidding me? My child actually says that to me?!)
J: Why do you say that Elysium?
E: Because you are sad and Daddy is grumpy. Are you going to get a .... *thinks* ..... I forgot the word... like Brayden's parents?
J: A divorce?
E: Yes
J: I don't know sweetie, I hope not.
Fuck.
What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok?
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
One still in love while the other ones leaving
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven..
Friday, 20 February 2009
Elysium's Birthday Wish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


1 comments:
Awww! No matter how hard you try to shelter them from things going on, they are just smarter than we give them credit for and *know* somethings up. Hope you guys get it worked out!!
Post a Comment