No we haven't got anywhere...
Valentine's sucked. I have never really been a huge fan of Valentine's anyway so this year was no exception. I don't really know what to blog about, or what to tell yuo guys cause there is not really anything to say... Life is kind of like this:
J comes into the room, A leaves
A comes into the room, J leaves
A comes into the room.. awkward silence. Eventually either A or J leaves the room.
There's this man walking around my our house who is like a stranger. Someone has kidnapped my husband and replaced him with this robotic man and when I ask if we can talk about this he says...
No
Not right now, maybe later
I'm tired
I'm not in the mood
What's the point in talking about it, you're not going to change your mindMy life sucks right now.
My marriage sucks right now.
Monday, 16 February 2009
Because you asked...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


4 comments:
Ok in my opinion, and this isn't at all siding with either of you, but one of you needs to bite the bullet. If it was my marriage at stake I would do anything to try and save it. No I wouldn't give in to his requests of wanting another child, especially with the way he is going around it. But I would find a way to start talking again. Maybe a night away somewhere? Some time out where you can really talk and get to the bottom of the issues.
I'm sorry you are going through so much pain, I hate knowing you're having to deal with all this :(
I'm so sorry Jenna, I can't imagine how you must feel. I really hope that he will come around and at least sit down and talk things out with you, and hear you out. Hopefully he just needs some time to sulk about it and then he'll be able to talk. Not saying that is a good excuse for his behavior though, because it's not.
All I can say is I'm so sorry you have to deal with this and I really hope you both can resolve something very soon.
I'm sad for you.
I am so sorry you are both going through this. I don't really know what to say. It is such a difficult situation and unfortunately one that you can't really compromise on (you can't have half a baby!). I hope you are able to work it out soon.
Post a Comment