Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Sunday, 1 February 2009

Frantic February

Where did February even come from? I feel like the year has only just started and all of a sudden I'm in the busiest month of the year (in our household anyway).

The girls are back to school on Wednesday, their birthdays are this month.. sniff, sniff. I have about 600 birthday presents to buy (slight exaggeration) but between Dad, Andrew, Kellie and Elysium it must be pretty close to that.

Anyway, that's all I really have to say until I make my blog private. If you want to keep up you better send me your address!

Rose - The broken toe wasn't anything to do with the car accident.. I was going to blog about it but then it sounds pretty stupid when you write it down. I accidentally kicked a chair and broke my toe. Smart, huh?

3 comments:

mumof2boys said...

I was just thinking this today. We are in February already. Crazy. Sounds like you have a busy Feb...if you have a third...don't fall pregnant in April/May :)

Anonymous said...

The toe thing sounds like something I would do. Kind of like my sledding-rib-breaking incidents...
Happy birthday to the girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and if you want to add me to your private world lol, the e-mail on here is the same one I use for messenger.

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers