Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Monday, 23 February 2009

Birthdays Galore

I know that every year I say this but I just can not believe Kellie is eight! She's in her NINTH year, so in another 365 days I'm going to be able to say she's in her TENTH year. How insane is that? And tomorrow my baby is six, no longer they little 5 year old in her first year of school. She's all grown up and telling the "new" kids where they can find things. God, it makes me want to cry.

I did have a good idea for something to post about them around their birthdays but right now I'm not really in the mood so it might have to wait until later this week. Instead, I'm going to leave you all with a totally useless survey..

80 Things You Didn't Know About Me Until You Read This:
1, What Color Is Your Toothbrush?
Pink

2, Name One Person That Made You Smile Today.
Kellie.. Every time she did something she would say "this is the first time I've done this since I turned 8" Very exciting stuff!

3, What Were You Doing At 8 Am This Morning?
On my way to work

4, What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago?
Reading my very excited 5 year old (last time I can say that, sniff sniff....) a bed time story

5, What Is Your Favorite Candy?
Gummy bears

6, Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club?
Nah

7, What Is The Last 'Thing You Said Aloud?
See you when you're 6!

8, What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavor?
Hmmm, I guess Goody goody gum drops

9, What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink?
Water

10, What is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping?
3 days

11, Have You Ever Made A Promise You'd Die To Keep?
No

12, Have You Bought Any New Clothing Items This Week?
Yes

13, The Last Sporting Event You Watched?
A rugby game on Friday night, I didn't pay much attention to it though

14, What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn?
Butter

15, Who Is The Last Person You Sent A Message To On Facebook?
I don't have facebook

16, Ever Go Camping?
Yes

17, Do You Take Vitamins Daily?
Nah

18, Do You Go To Church Every Sunday?
Hahaha NO

19, Do You Have A Tan?
Sort of, it's not that impressive though

20, Do You Like Chinese Food over Pizza?
Yes, but Thai is better

21, Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw?
Sometimes

22, What Did Your Last conversation over the computer consist of?
The weekend

23, What Are You Doing Tomorrow?
Going to work, pub quiz at night :)

24, Where Is Your Dad?
At his house I guess

25,Look to your left what do you see?
Pillows I threw off my bed, Kellie's toy monkey, a fan and a Cosmo mag

26, What Color Is Your Watch?
Don't have one

27, What Do You Think Of When You Hear Australia?
Snakes, spiders, fires, floods, sharks, crocodiles, the accent.. Lucky, lucky country. Oh, and Tash :)

28, What Is Your Birthstone?
Emerald

29, Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru?
Neither

30, What Is Your Favorite Number?
2422

31, Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone?
A very unhelpful woman at work

32, Any Plans Today?
Since the day is almost over - Nip/Tuck, then bed

34, Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now?
Take a guess

35, Last Song Listened To?
Break even

36, Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards?
No, what's the point in that?

37, Do You Have A Maid Service Clean Your House?
I wish

38, Favorite Pair Of Shoes You Wear All The Time?
Any of my heels

39, Are you jealous of anyone right now?
Sure

40, Is Anyone Jealous Of You?
Doubt it!

41, Do you love anyone?
Sure do

42, Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?
Yes, beautiful Sophie!

43, What Do You Usually Do During The Day?
Get up, shower, get the girl's ready, take them to school, go to work, work, come home from work, eat dinner, go out and do something depending on the day or just hang out with my girls, play games and watch TV, go to bed later than I should, sleep & repeat!

44, Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now?
Yup

45, Do You Use The Word 'hello' Daily?
Yeah probably

47, Do You Like Cats?
Yep!

48, Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?
No

49, How Did You Get Your Worst Scar?
I fell on a ceramic pot (it sounds stupid when you write it down...)

50, Last Thing You Watched?
Desperate Housewives

51, Last Cd Played?
Can't remember

52, Last Bubble Bath?
Last winter

53, Last Time You Cried?
Sunday

54, Last Meal?
Chicken Salad

55, Have You Ever Dated Someone Twice?
Yes

56, Have You Ever Kissed Someone & Regretted It?
Nope

58, Have You Ever Lost Someone?
Yes

61, List Five People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything To:
Danielle, Helen, Amy, Kate & Dad (I would say Andrew but I guess that's not really relevant at the moment)

62, List Three Favorite Colors.
Pink, turquoise, white

63, Have you ever laughed until you cried?
Many times

64, Went Behind Your Parents Back:
Of course

69, Who Are The Best Huggers That You Know?
My girls :)

70, Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
Nah, that's lust.

71, Is There Something You Want To Tell Someone?
Yes, stop being such a d*ckhead thankyouverymuch

73, Would You Kiss Anyone On Your Friends List?
No thanks

74, How Many Kids Do You Want To Have?
Not sure

75, Do You Want To Change Your Name?
Not really

76, Last Time You Saw Your Father?
Yesterday

77, What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
6:15am

78, What Were You Doing At Midnight Last Night?
Thinking

79, What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room?
My bed

80,Where is your best friend right now?
I'd say she's at home but I don't know for sure

3 hours and 10 minutes until Elysium is six... W.O.W!
(The time stamp for my posts are always wrong, don't know why but it's actually 10:13pm)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it SAD?! Joe will be 8 in July and Jay turns 3 in April, OMG! I'm too young to feel this old lol! Happy birthday to BOTH of them!!
Oh and thanks for the 80 questions... I was really bored LOL!

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers