Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Saturday, 31 January 2009

Does anyone know if you can make certain blogs on this thing private... or do you have to make your whole blog private?

I have some verypersonal stuff to blog about so I may be going private.. if you still want to be able to see my blog email me your email address at deuxbellesfilles@hotmail.com or leave a comment on this.

I already have some of you guys set up: Danielle, Tash, Nicole, Helen, Steph, Amy (unless you've changed your email since then) you guys don't need to worry :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have to make it all private... which is why mine is. Sucks.

Jenna said...

That's why I liked Xanga! It was waaaaay better at this sort of thing :(

mumof2boys said...

I like having blogs more personal though, so make it private!

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers