Tomorrow I am going to find out my test results and I will finally know if I have the MSH6 gene... maybe then I'll get a decent nights sleep for once! Wish me luck!!!
Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere. ~Glenn Turner
For those who have no idea what I'm talking about go
here
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein
3 comments:
Goodluck!!!!
I really hope you don't have it. Let me know how it goes. I'll be thinking of you.
Is no news good news?
Post a Comment