Do any of my readers watch Criminal Minds? I LOVE it but we just had season 3 final with the car explosion at the end and I am dying to know who, if anyone dies? Let me know if you know!! I am searching google for an answer now, haha.
Thursday, 20 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


1 comments:
As in which car explosion? I think we've seen that one, but I'm not sure if you're ahead of me. I love that show.
Post a Comment