Sorry it's taken me 2 days to get around to this! Tuesday was mine and Andrew's anniversary... and I forgot!! We had to celebrate last night instead, opps... I'll have to tell the whole story another time (it is quite funny, really) cause what you all really want to know are the results.... Unfortunately, I have the gene. I am not really surprised, our family is so unlucky it's ridiculous.. It just kinda sucks that I do know for sure and that's the way it is. I have been thinking a lot about what it means and how this is going to affect us having another baby, because I don't want to knowingly let one of my kids have this but... I don't really know all the details of what having this gene actually means, statistics wise and what-not. I kind of tuned out after I got my results so I guess I need to work a few things out first..
Thursday, 13 November 2008
Results...
Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow. -- Dorothy Thompson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


3 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry Jenna. Let us know when you find out more as to what it means for you :(
Can you get the girls tested?
I am so sorry to hear this news :(.
Oh no! I'm sorry you have the gene I was hoping you'd get better results!
Post a Comment