Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Monday, 3 November 2008

Little Miss Curious

I am so interested to see who Americans vote for in the elections this week. For one, NO ONE on this side of the world thought for a million years that George Bush would get re-elected. Ya'll are full of surprises!

I don't think Obama is one you can trust and Sarah Palin is an IDIOT, why the hell did McCain choose her? I would never vote for someone who "strongly opposes restrictions on medical procedures used during late term abortions" and who voted against against a bill to ban late-term abortions. There is NO need for third trimester abortions, they are just plain cruel and to quote my 5 year old disGUSting! So bye bye Obama.

Then again, I think homosexuals should be allowed to get married, or a civil union, whatever you want to call it.. and I see no decent reason why there shouldn't be more money spent on education and contraceptives to prevent unwanted teenage pregnancies.. so I wouldn't be McCain's biggest fan either.

Well, there is much more to criticise but I need to organise some dinner and I guess there's not much point getting into it seeing as I don't have to try and vote for the lesser of two evils.

Goodluck America!

3 comments:

mumof2boys said...

Am I weird that I really don't care? I'll just be glad to stop seeing all the posts/messages and emails. :)

Anonymous said...

Why would they vote for him?? I don't even understand, and omg he whipped McCains ass. McCain isn't great, but he was better than Obama. I'm sooo not proud to be American anymore... can I move in with you?! lol I don't know how we could put someone who's agenda is everything America should stand against into office... I know people were dying to have a black president but for crying out loud couldn't they have picked someone else?! It's only 4 years though... unless he is the antichrist and kills the world in that amount of time. Then we're all fucked and in that cause I apologise for the ignorant fools I live with in advance...

Nicole said...

Sarah Palin is an idiot. I never realized how much so until I saw some interviews of hers on youtube. I feel embarrassed to be a woman after seeing them.

Anyhow. Politics annoy me. People get so wrapped up in their party they cannot see past themselves. The fact that we have our first black president is really something to celebrate, whether or not you agree with his politics. The thing that annoys me is that people judge him without giving him so much as a second in office. He has done nothing and yet people are out bitching about it already. Yet here is Bush who has been in office for eight years and given us the worst economy in I don't know how many years. And those same people bashing Obama get offended when you say a bad word about Bush. Bottom line is that he had his chance and did crap with it. It's time to give someone else a chance, a fair chance to see what can be done.

I know you probably don't give a hoot about American politics, but that is just my two cents :).

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers