Here I am again for another week of Not Me Mondays where I can tell you all what I definitely did not do this past week ;)
I did not cross the road to avoid someone collecting for charity, especially since giving to charity is on my '101 list'
I definitely do not decide what heels I'm going to wear to work based on whether or not I'm running late and how easy it is to run in them.
I absolutely did not have an entire conversation with E about why she wasn't allowed to climb into the freezer. My child is not that weird.
I did not change the sheets on our bed only to then be unable to find my cellphone for the rest of the day. The location of said phone was definitely not under the fitted sheet because I surely would've noticed that.
I surely did not let my children have takeaways for dinner because we had a power cut that morning and I couldn't work out how to set the clock on the oven and therefore get it to work again. We always eat healthily!
and I definitely did not dress up as a superskankywitch for Halloween with a skirt that more resembled a belt that anything else... Not me!



0 comments:
Post a Comment