Because a freezer is not designed for little girls to play in.
It's designed for food.
I know it's hot, that's why I got the fan out.
Well go sit outside under a tree and cool off.
Ok, how about going for a swim?
It's not too warm, it will cool you down.
No thanks.
Because I don't want to go for a swim.
Go and ask your sister if she wants to.
What about Logan?
Ok fine.
I know there aren't icebergs in the pool but I'm pretty sure it will be cold enough anyway.
Can you imagine this child as a teenager? Yikes.
Monday, 2 November 2009
Some like it hot
Some.
But not our Elysium. The poor girl can't handle the heat, just like her father.. and was pretty miserable on Saturday. She's lucky we don't live in the Middle East...! Further to my blog below, I thought I would share our freezer conversation, purely for entertainment purposes :)
Posted by Jenna at 6:21 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


0 comments:
Post a Comment