Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Lest We Forget

and this year, I didn't!

I wanted to make this more of a monumental post, but I have a 2nd interview tomorrow at 8am that I need to go prepare for...!! Unlike last year though, I thought this occassion shouldn't go without a mention.

Three years ago today I married one of the greatest men I've ever met and I still can't believe I got this lucky. It feels like a life time and the blink of an eye all at the same time.

Myspace Icons

As for another special male in my life; Sean. Nine years today, nine. years. today. Unreal. Miss you to the moon and back, as always. xx

Avatars & Icons

0 comments:

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers