Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Monday, 9 November 2009

Lucky

This was my weekend.

A: Hey babe, you know what the date is right?
J: Umm, the 7th of November?
A: Yeah. I'm taking you out for our anniversary tonight.
J: Oh really? Where are we going?

A: Somewhere fancy. Isobel's looking after K & E.
J: You realise our anniversary is not until the 11th right?
A: Of course. You're the one that forgot last year.

LOL poor guy! Anyway, we went out for dinner really early, which I found a little odd at the time. We'd just finished dessert and A says to me do you want your gift now or on Wednesday? So I told him I'd wait since I didn't have his with me. He said he'd have to give me part of it cause it couldn't wait.

I opened up the card and read his cute, soppy little message ;)


He signed it,

I love you. I've loved you all along.


Then I opened my gift and it's 2 tickets to NICKELBACK! I heart Nickelback (see #6 on 100 things that make me happy), and they were playing here on Sat night!! I was sooo excited I hadn't even thought about going with everything that's been happening lately. What a fabulous husband!! The concert was amazing. Best. Night. Ever! This year I won't forget our anniversary, there's a reminder in my phone! :)

1 comments:

mumof2boys said...

Wow, what a sweetheart. I'm so glad everything is going so well for you both.

Have a great time at the concert.

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers