Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Thursday, 26 November 2009

Ordinary Day

Today was an ordinary day, only I did some not so ordinary things. Because I'm now bored I thought I'd tell you all about it, whether you care or not.

I pulled a sickie. So did Andrew. I'm going to say it was his idea, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. The only honest people in our house today were our children and the cat.

I ate breakfast in bed.

I mowed the lawn (for the fourth time in my entire life) in my pajamas (a first).

I started, and completed my Christmas shopping.

I got pissy at a sales assistant over their false advertising and vowed never to go back to that shop. Hasn't said sales assistant heard that the customer is always right? Biatch. I was tempted to tell her to lay off the eye shadow, but decided it probably wasn't such a good idea. Went and had a coffee instead.

I Andrew bought an appliance for NZD 389.00 *faints* that I have wanted my entire life and will use every other day - any ideas what it is?

Because I felt guilty about the above I bought four gifts for the Wishing Tree at the mall so someone else can have a nice Christmas.

I went out specifically to buy bamboo - the kind you eat and came home with bamboo, four punnets of strawberries, milk, eggs and a frozen chicken.

I put the Christmas tree up. It took me two hours. Perfectionist much?

Oh yeah, and number 73.

Ahem.

So that was my day, not really blog worthy but it was fun :)

P.S - Thanks for all the kind words, it is much appreciated xx

0 comments:

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers