Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Thursday, 22 January 2009

Excuse me while I run to the bathroom... again

I have been so nauseous allllllllllll week.. and before you go getting excited I can't be pregnant because I just had my period last week. Since it's not that I am curious as to WTH it could be? I am sick (LITERALLY) of feeling like this. I guess the plus side is I can hardly eat, and that's bound to help me lose weight, right?

Re the funeral thing... HA! I knew you guys were going to find that weird. Actually, I think it is kind of nice. I would do it again. Maybe not dragging all the mattresses out, inviting every relative we have over and sleeping in the same room as the coffin but still. I think it beats leaving your loved one in a freezer full of other bodies.

Tash - I can't think of the word.... but you know when they go to the funeral home and they.... prepare the body... Embalming! (I just googled it) Anyway, that is done to preserve the body so it's sanitary and looks "nice" and I guess it doesn't decompose as quickly because they drain the blood and inject stuff into the body (I just read about this and now want to vomit, probably not the best idea...) so maybe that's why it's ok? Not sure.

Rose - the girls have to sit next to each other whether they like it or not. They did moan about it a bit, who was hogging whose side and blah blah. They got over it though. 9 1/2 hours in a car is a loooooong time and I guess they worked out they were stuck with it (then again maybe it was my Candyland bribe that stopped the whining...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if not pregnant, being sick does help make you lose weight fast. Maybe not the best way to go about it. I get the flu and lose like 10lbs in a week, almost makes it worth the week of misery lol!

9 1/2 hrs IS a loooong time! I would have lost MY mind, I hate traveling! I told DH we need a cop car with the glass window so we can close it and not hear the kids fighting LOL.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I must agree May 10th is a great day lol! I'm kind of hoping this one comes then too, it'll be kind of cool to have a baby on mothers day! On the other hand, my midwives may not appreciate having to deliver a kid on their one moms-only holiday a year LOL!

Tiffany :) said...

Not to say that you're pregnant, but I know a number of people that had their first period with their pregnancy (and not every pregnancy, just one of a couple).

Anyways, I hope you feel better becasue being sick is SO not fun!

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers