Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Sunday, 11 January 2009

Update

See over there ---> I am not in the mood to blog about it, I'll just end up a blubbering mess. Even the thought of the 8+ hour car ride on Tuesday trying to keep the girls entertained makes me want to cry.

Ugh.

3 comments:

mumof2boys said...

I'm so sorry Jenna. I know too well how that feels, losing two grandparents in less then two years. I'll be thinking of you.

Atleast he isn't in pain now.

Nicole said...

I am so, so sorry for your loss.

mumof2boys said...

I've been following you on twitter but I cant comment on those...so you need to post more blogs. How was the funeral? If thats even a question, but you know what I mean

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers