On Christmas Day, after MIL had caused provoked some fights and been a general pain in the ass (what's new?) I went for a walk with Danielle and Soph. When we got home Kellie was upset. She was sitting there on the sofa, arms crossed, bottom lip out as far as it could possibly be telling Andrew to go away so I asked her what's wrong and she said "Granny is a WITCH." (She literally spat the word "witch" out) If she hadn't been so upset at this point I probably would've cracked up laughing because she is soooo right but I asked her why and she said "She makes you and Daddy fight. I hate her. I wish she would go home." Wishes DO come true and MIL is now known in our house (minus Andrew of course) as Bad Jelly the Witch, Bad Jelly, Jelly, or Witch... No, I didn't make it up, Kellie thought of it all by herself! Admittedly, I didn't try and talk her out of using this new nickname.. she was so excited when she came up with it, who was I to rain on her parade? I think we deserve a little bit of fun, we even went out for a celebratory icecream the next day... but don't tell Andrew ;) On second thoughts, who cares!
Anyway, what I actually came on to say was THANK YOU to those of you who commented on my last blog. I was going to disable the comments because I know it's one of those situations where people don't really know what to say but I'm glad I didn't, you're all awesome!
Heartless cow, horrible insensitive person, bitch, you all hit the nail on the head! I honestly have never met anyone so hideous in all my life. I would've thought she would have some slight inkling of motherly feelings since she thinks the sun shines out of Andrew's you-know-where but obviously not!
Tash, she was speechless! She turned to Andrew waiting for him to say something, to stick up for her and he didn't! Then she glared at him...
A: It's probably best you go, Mum
B: Is that all you have to say Andrew?
A: Gives her a look
B: Fine, if you feel that way, which I don't think you actually do. But I'll go, since I've obviously outstayed my welcome"
J: laughs hysterically
B: dirty look
J: You never were welcome
Caller ID: $2.45 per month
Alcohol consumed during MIL's visit (to help us all cope): $50
Telling MIL to get the f out of your house once and for all... Priceless
Happy New Year, fingers crossed it's going to be a good one!
Thursday, 1 January 2009
Goodbye bad jelly, hello 2009!
Posted by Jenna at 8:25 pm
Labels: Christmas, Kellie, mother hitler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


2 comments:
Oh yes, I absolutely hate moving and having to pack and unpack things! Especially when the move is only 10 minutes away.
Anyway, I'm glad your MIL is not staying with you guys anymore. It sounds like it would do everyone good if she wasn't in your lives as much. Just because she is family doesn't mean you have to be nice to her. And good job for standing up for yourself and your family like that!
LOL well I'm glad you got the pleasure of kicking her out! Hopefully 2009 will be better and MIL free!
Post a Comment