Andrew has a sore throat the man flu and decided he needed panadol because he also had a minor headache a full-blown migraine.
So after he has a man look "looks everywhere" in the kitchen for panadol I tell him there's some in my bag. A good minute or so later I hear this exasperation from the other side of the room: Jesus! How can you find anything in here?
To amuse himself (I guess his headache migraine wasn't that bad after all) he emptied out the contents of my bag, just to prove his point. This is all I have in there:
Viralex pills
Echinacea tablets
Deodorant
Wallet
Pay slip from 03 July
Half a packet of crackers
Lucas papaw ointment
Tampons
Mints
Tissues
Makeup bag (consisting of mascara, Thin Lizzy, eyeliner, concealer, 2 eye shadows, 2 hair ties, 20ml Baby Doll perfume, 2 bobby pins and 7 plasters)
iPod
Sunglasses
A pair of Elysium's socks
Hairstyling mousse
Lipgloss
100g tub of moisturiser
75ml bottle YSL perfume
4 supermarket receipts
1 x AA battery
A blue pen
A disposable razor
2 more hair ties
Lipstick
Nail hardener
and of course, 2 packets of panadol
I suppose he has a point...


2 comments:
You are halarious. Im looking forward to the days of having a handbag and not a kiddie backpack :)
My sister had the man flu this week. We constantly give her hassle because she is such a man when it comes to colds.
Wow! You have about ten times more in your purse than I do in my giant diaper bag ;).
Post a Comment