and bathroom cabinets - another thing completed! No more expired nastiness hiding out in there, and certainly nothing else that expired in 2003..60. Organize bathroom cabinets
I was slightly mortified (although I won't admit this to Andrew) about the amount of crap that was in my handbag yesterday.
I have since had a clean out :)
Viralex pills
Echinacea tablets
Deodorant
WalletPay slip from 03 July
Half a packet of crackers
Lucas papaw ointmentTampons
Mints
Tissues
Makeup bag (consisting of mascara, Thin Lizzy, eyeliner, concealer, 2 eye shadows 1 eye shadow, 2 hair ties, 20ml Baby Doll perfume, 2 bobby pins and 7 plasters)
iPod
SunglassesA pair of Elysium's socks
Hairstyling mousse
Lip gloss
100g tub of moisturiser
75ml bottle YSL perfume4 supermarket receipts
1 x AA battery
A blue penA disposable razor
2 more hair ties
Lipstick
Nail hardener
and of course, 2 packets of panadol 1 packet of panadol
Quite an improvement, I think.


0 comments:
Post a Comment