Pretty much just a blog about nothing (that I've had saved for awhile) to work on one of my 101 goals
#39. Reach 200 posts on my blog.
(for those of you that care this is #88.)
So there you go, a little insight into my crazy world.
Soppy, romantic stuff makes me want to vomit.
I actually think I may have ornithophobia. It probably stems from my childhood, when I was choking on a button and there were horrible pigeons everywhere.
I think this is linked to the choking thing (above)
My favourite movie is Erin Brockovich. If you were wondering.
CSI, Criminal Minds, Without a Trace, Cold Case... ANY! If there's a crime show on I'll watch it. I'm addicted to the CI channel.
For some reason many people find this weird.
Even fake fur.
(translation to American: taking out the trash)
It's one chore I refuse to do.
and I L-O-V-E it!
Truely! but I eat it occasionally because I think that I probably should and may never eat it again thanks to a recent farm visit.
There's nothing quite like it!
but I can do most stuff with my right hand too.
My due date with Kellie was March 17 and I hated it so I always said "St Patricks Day"
I'm really anal about it and it drives Andrew nuts.
It drives me insane and I constantly pull at whatever the offending object is.
Monday, 13 July 2009
Movin' on up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


1 comments:
I can agree with quite a few of those, actually. Especially the not liking red meat and having a hard time picking favorites.
Oh, and for some reason my blog settings got all messed up and I had to change my blog address name, so if you have a link to my blog, it probably doens't work anymore. So here's the new one, just in case:
http://4cannons.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment