My computer has a virus... AWESOME! So I will be MIA until someone gets around to fixing it.
Don't you just hate those little fuckers who have nothing better to do than create viruses? GRRR!
Sunday, 31 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


2 comments:
GRRRRR I hate that! My computer upstairs is a MESS because it's just loaded with bugs! I can't use it for hardly anything!
Hope you get it fixed soon!
Me too. I just had to get a computer because mine was so badly fried. Sucks big time.
Post a Comment