For the first time in weeks Andrew and I have more good moments than bad. Hooray!
We're not there yet, I know, but it's progress... AND I survived my detox! :)
Thursday, 19 March 2009
Looks like we made it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


4 comments:
That's all good news! I'm so happy for you. Hope things continue to go well with you and Andrew.
Glad to hear that!!
yay! :)
That's great news Jenna! I hope things continue to get better for you both.
Post a Comment