Guess where I'm going for the weekend?!

SYDNEY!!
Andrew organised it all without me having a clue. He called my work and checked that I could get the time off, booked the flights and accommodation and everything. He has even organised all this stuff that we can do over there.. none of which he will tell me though but I did manage to find out we are staying at a 5 star hotel with harbour views (!!!!)
We leave on Friday morning at 7am (have to be at the airport at 5am - yuck!) and we get back on Sunday night at 11:3opm.
I am very, very excited :)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein
4 comments:
My gosh, you're coming to my "world". What a wonderful surprise. I hope things are going to go fantastic from here.
Well done for sticking at it!
Awww how fun!!!! Hope you guys have a great time!!
Wow, that was so sweet of him to do that. What a wondeful surprise. I have to say I'm a bit jealous, I wish I was going to Sydney! Have fun!
Wow! Go Andrew! That's an awesome suprise! Yay! Have fun! :) And I, like Steph, am a little jealous! :)
Post a Comment