Elysium cracks me up all the time lately. On Friday she went on a school trip to the zoo which she thought was THE coolest thing. She got to see the elephants (her favourite animal) and the monkeys (Kellie's favourite animal). These were the highlight of her trip and she was telling me all about how Kellie was going to be "soooooooooooooooo jealous!!!" I asked her why she thought that and she said "because I got to see HEAPS of monkeys and she had to stay at school and do boring school stuff." She has since been taunting her with the fact she got to see monkeys on Friday and Kellie didn't... The joys of having a younger sister.
Then on Friday night Dad come around for dinner on and he carried Elysium upstairs on his shoulders. I was telling him how she was excited because she'd been on a school trip and dad said "where did you go Elysium?" and she pats him on the head and says "I'm right here Grandad" Hahah, I guess you had to be there but it was hilarious.
That's all for now. Since it is a miserable Sunday night and the loooong week is looming I suppose I should go do something extremely exciting like sorting out the enormous pile of ironing consuming my entire laundry.
Tomorrow is September, bring on the Spring weather!


1 comments:
Your girls sound do sweet. I love hearing the little stories.
Post a Comment