It's been one of "those days" all week. I was just re-reading my blog from last weekend and I'm sure I proof read it but it barely makes sense in places. I am like a walking zombie at the moment, I woke up today and felt like I'd had no sleep. I had a horrible, messy, stressful day at work and I have been doing dumb, dumb things all week (I will blog about that another time, I have neither the time nor the energy tonight!)
THANK GOD it's the weekend! Then again I have to work till 2 tomorrow which stinks BUT at least it's not til 5.
Friday, 5 September 2008
TGIF
Posted by Jenna at 6:55 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


0 comments:
Post a Comment