Just wanted to let ya'll know I got new computer! I just about drove Andrew nuts in the search (more about that some other time!) but we made it to this point, alive so I'm back and you'll be hearing more from me now that I can access blogger! Do you know how hard it is to live without google? Try it and you'll see what I mean.
Happy New Year!
Thursday, 14 January 2010
Anybody out there?
Posted by Jenna at 9:45 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


0 comments:
Post a Comment