Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Thursday, 14 January 2010

Food, glorious food

Tomorrow I am going to eat my heart out... did you read that right? Read it again because this is the last time you're going to hear me say it. As of 6:30pm tomorrow I need to be as FAT as possible... because.. I'm joining the gym & the joining fee is $99 minus whatever you weigh. Needless to say it would be great if you could all send the chocolate cake & carbs my way for tomorrow.

2010 - hello new, skinny me!

2 comments:

mumof2boys said...

Yay. Goodluck girl. Keep us updated. I'm 5kgs down 5 to go!

Anonymous said...

Yes, goodluck! We're going to go jack the treadmill that's collecting dust in the inlaws basement and attempt to drop some weight ourselves... fun. BTW, I baked a cake today... good start to a diet right? haha

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers