Well I survived my first real session at the gym (since Friday & Saturday didn't really count) I was there from 6:00 - 6:55 (had to be home in time for Shorty - it's an NZ thing incase you're confused) I used the cross trainer (my fav) the treadmill and the bike (not so fun) & I watched 'Who wants to be a millionaire' while I worked out... Exercising and learning, double bonus! I'm confident that this is the start of something positive and that in a few months time I will have the body self-confidence back that I have been lacking for quite some time - woohoo!
I think 2010 is going to be a good one.
Monday, 18 January 2010
Posted by Jenna at 7:54 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


0 comments:
Post a Comment