Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Sunday, 21 June 2009

101 Progress

Here's what happened this weekend, 101-wise:

I re-learnt 2 French phrases:

1. C'est n'est pas le fin de les haricouts vertes.
Translation: It's not the end of the green beans.
AKA: It's not the end of the world.

I thought this might come in handy for comforting Andrew after the All Blacks vs. France game (get it?) but we won.. so anyway.

2. Les carottes son cuites.
Translation: The carrots are cooked.
AKA: I've had it.
Sticking with the vegetable theme. This could also come in handy given that my frustration levels with Little Miss Attitude lately are somewhat higher than usual.

I also identified more happy things... (see my first 3 here)

4. The weekend
5. Sunshine in June
6. Nickleback. I ♥ them.

and last but not least Andrew and I watched The Bank Job on Friday night.

1 comments:

mumof2boys said...

You're flying through them. Great job. Whats next on your list?

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers