Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Thursday, 18 June 2009

Two fat ladies

#88. Get three other people to create goal lists (1/3)

1. Tash!

Speaking of fat ladies, Andrew and I are watching a documentary on BBWs... disturbing much? I think so.

That's all I really updated for, cause I forgot to do it yesterday :) I tried to think of some happy things, but today was a lame day and I came up with... nada. Maybe tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edit* How could I forget? Documentary watching is on my 101 list.

#15. Watch 10 documentaries (1/10)
- Big Beautiful Women

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*Edit* In no way was I implying that Tash is fat :) The name was all Andrew's idea - something to do with Bingo calls and fat people on TV.

2 comments:

mumof2boys said...

Ok so you have my name mentioned with the name two fat ladies ;)

mumof2boys said...

Haha. I know, was just hassling you. Tell Andrew I said legs eleven (wonder if bingo is the same there)

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers