Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Sunday, 19 April 2009

Motivation for Monday

This is too good not to share...

This little animal is called the Naked Mole Rat and is from North Africa.

So, if you're having a bad day and feeling sorry for yourself, remember:

You could look like a penis with buck teeth!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL yeah, glad I don't look like a penis with buck teeth lol.
Man, I hope this one is one of those super fast babies, I'll take all the pain in the world if it only lasts... 2 hours. I'll probably be in miserable horrible just shoot me now pain for 15 hours though. blah!

mumof2boys said...

That is really gross :)

So...are you pregnant???

Tiffany :) said...

...i was trying to patiently wait, but I too would like to know...are you pregnant???

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers