Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Sunday, 12 April 2009

Baby, what's my name?

Is it possible to predict your future children’s names in a dream? Last night my dream was so vivid that I woke up and almost searched around for these 2 new spawn of mine. The little boy was called the name I’d picked out for Elysium if she was a boy (which some of you may remember), a name which I’d almost forgotten about. Now I am in love with it all over again, one day! Andrew thinks these dreams and the fact I have been binging on chocolate the last few days (it’s Easter duh) mean I am KU.

My period is late.
I ovulated when we were in Sydney. Whoops.
All the effing shops were closed today so I couldn’t even buy a damn test.

Happy Easter!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I am guessing you would have shared by now if you were pregnant. Dreams are so funny sometimes, they can seem so real. It's also hard to get them off your mind. I know when I have a dream about someone I usually walk around thinking about them for the next day or two.

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers