Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Snips and snails and puppy dog's tails...

DANIELLE HAS HAD HER BABY!!

Incase you thought you could guess from the title... WRONG....

She is a stunner! Such a beautiful little creature. You did good Danielle, real good! Welcome to Motherhood!

Just quickly, becuase I am tired from spending the last 2 days at the hospital. It is an amazing experience to be there for someone else when they give birth. I never thought anything could come close to what it was like actually doing it yourself but it's a completely different point of view and it's incredible, I bawled like a big fat baby. It was totally awesome.


Onto the important stuff...

When: 15 December, 2008 at 11:51pm
How much: 7lbs 8oz, 55cm
Name: .... No name, yet... (trust me, I have asked!) I have given them until tomorrow to decide... JOKES!

Welcome to the world baby girl, you will be so, so loved.


A baby is something you carry inside for 9 months, in your arms for 3 years, and in your heart til the day you die.

3 comments:

mumof2boys said...

Oh thats wonderful news.

I know it was kinda personal stuff but I only have a few people read my blog so wasn't too concerned.

Nicole said...

YEAH! I love little girls, so sweet! I bet she is going to have a lot of pink coming her way soon :).

Anonymous said...

Awww yay!! Glad you enjoyed it lol! Sounds like everything went very well! This seems to be a major GIRL year... man it better rub off of me lol!

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers