The girls and I were hanging with Danielle yesterday and she asked them what they think the baby should be called.. their answers?
Kellie: Coco
Elysium: Tulip
I am going to have some funky named grandkids one day!
Thankfully Danielle didn't take their suggestions too seriously and baby girl finally has a name... Sophie!
I am so in love with Soph, she is simply amazing :)
Friday, 19 December 2008
Coco & Tulips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


1 comments:
Sophie is a cute name! My babies weren't named until at least the day after they were born either. I am having a hard time knowing the sex of this baby feeling like I have to pick a name. I keep going back and forth and think that I really need to meet this little person before deciding. But apparently it is a really weird thing nowadays to not have every little detail picked about your child before they are even here :).
Post a Comment