Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Ohh baby



...................
or is it?!?

Actually, we still don't know. I thought if I posted this it'd drive Danielle crazy and she might spontaneously go into labour since I am sick of waiting! TEN (can you freakin' believe that?!) DAYS TO GO!!


Note to Tempy: Friday works for Auntie Jenna, since she has the day off. Do you think you'd be ready to come out by then? If not I am preparing your eviction notice so don't get too comfy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL the last two weeks are the worst!!!

Tiffany :) said...

Have fun waiting! I hope you get a baby soon! :)

Nicole said...

Well hopefully she doesn't go overdue like I always do! That would really drive you mad ;).

mumof2boys said...

Here I was thinking you were announcing some news. Dammit!

Oh and as Lachie would say, it's Woody, Jenna, not Buzz :)

It hasn't been really warm in Perth for ages. Summer is so late this year. But move here anyway :)

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers