Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Friday, 5 September 2008

Oh baby!

CONGRATULATIONS ROSE!!!!

I am sooooooo freaking excited for you!! WOOHOO!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Thank you thank you! We're pretty excited and SHOCKED and nervous!!! I'll have to post the story behind it lol..

Anonymous said...

yeah I didn't really talk much about this one at all, probably cause I wasn't feeling that "GET PREGNANT NOW" stress like last time. Charting is annoying.. so annoying and I'm glad we only had to do it twice! I obsess over everything and having temps to look at makes me obsess more, and then if I can’t sleep or something it makes me insane because I can’t get an accurate read for that day LOL. Names have us... lost, I figure we have time to think though. My guess is that this baby will be a boy (I'm so sure of this I’m willing to put big money on it and I fully plan to buy ALL blue now lol) so.. that makes it harder because Dh and I do NOT agree on boy names at all.

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers