So, I kind of suck at this, having already missed two days but I had a busy weekend entertaining half a dozen little girls. Consider that a warning to not agree to a sleepover for a very very long time.
Anyhoo, here we are at day 6 and here are a few things I believe..
I believe that life is a journey, not a destination.
I believe that you should have no regrets, just lessons learned.
I believe that either you control that attitude or it controls you.
I believe that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
I believe that being a teen mother does not make you a bad mother, nor does not being a teen mother automatically make you a better mother.
I believe that things you think will never happen to you, will.
I believe that worrying does not make anything easier.
I believe that yelling does not solve anything.
I believe that good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.
I believe that I work to live, not live to work.
I believe that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I believe that shit happens.
I believe that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.
I believe that you should be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those you matter, don't mind.
I believe that what goes around comes around.
I believe that even when you make the biggest mistake, something good comes from it.
I believe that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all that they have.
I believe that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I believe that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I believe that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
I believe that the people you care about most in life are taken from you much too soon.
Monday, 8 November 2010
Day 6 - What I believe
Posted by Jenna at 5:52 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


0 comments:
Post a Comment