Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Monday, 1 November 2010

30 day challenge

I’ve decided to do a thirty day blogging about myself challenge. This first question was actually further down the list but it makes more sense for me to do it as day 1, so I will

Day 1 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
So I didn’t bore you all to death with my pity party and self-loathing for the next month.

Lucky you ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lucky us! =D I look forward to the next 29 days!

RYC: No, 3 boys isn't that odd, it's that we only have 3 boys. There are not many 1-gender families here. We get comments and treated like some kind of circus freak show because of it. And usually the comments are less than nice. Besides us, we only know 1 other single-gender family - they have 3 girls.

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers