Last night, for some crazy reason I decided it would be a good idea to weigh myself (ha!) The numbers staring back at me were a bit of a shock, to say the least. I have definitely accumulated quite the winter layer! So I decided my diet would begin today. I started off the day really well with an apple and a banana. I'm one of those people who hates breakfast.. all breakfast foods (except eggs) so the fact that I actually ate something for breakfast, let alone something healthy was quite an achievement. Lunch came and went and this afternoon I had pineapple, yoghurt and a couple of crackers. I even managed to do some exercises on my body ball. I comtemplated going for a walk/run but the weather was bad and I didn't want to get soaked so that will have to wait for another day. Then Andrew turns to me at 6:30 after deciding that he couldn't be bothered to cook dinner after all and says "you know what I feel like for dinner?" Uh oh, this is never a good sign for my diet so I cringe while I wait for the answer... "fish and chips" and I feel defeated already. I give in. We haven't had takeaways for months and who can come between a man and his cravings? My diet will start today tomorrow.
Sunday, 15 June 2008
Here we go again....
Posted by Jenna at 7:23 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥
The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein


0 comments:
Post a Comment