Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Monday, 16 June 2008

56 pieces of useless information

  1. What is on your bed right now? A blanket, the cat and Andrew (well, he is in it)
  2. When was the last time you threw up? Hmm, probably when I had morning sickness last July/August
  3. What's your favorite word or phrase? I don't know.. or OK. I always say ok.
  4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Well it's 1am so it'll have to be yesterday instead.. Andrew, Kellie & Elysium of course :)
  5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Today hasn't had an 8am yet, yesterday I was sleeping.. gotta love Sundays!
  6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching a programme on tomatoes... (I can't sleep)
  7. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
  8. Have you ever been to another country? Of course
  9. What is the last thing you said aloud? I swore at Blogger because I couldn't figure something out :)
  10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Cookies n Cream
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
  12. What are you wearing right now? PJs
  13. What was the last thing you ate? Dinner
  14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Do shoes count?
  15. When was the last time you ran? Saturday
  16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Kellie's hockey game Saturday.. oh, and the All Blacks game Sat night
  17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Europe.. or Seychelles or anywhere with a beautiful beach and yummy cocktails
  18. Ever go camping? Yes
  19. Do you have a tan? Not currently, it's winter
  20. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? No, but my sister did manage to flush her phone down the toilet.. Yes, it is possible
  21. What is your guilty pleasure? Gummi lollies and TV
  22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot? Sometimes
  23. Do you drink your soda from a straw? I don't really drink soda but generally, no.
  24. What did your last text message say? Thanks hun I appreciate it
  25. Are you someone's best friend? Yes
  26. What are you doing tomorrow? Going to work
  27. Where is your mom right now? Don't know, don't care
  28. Look to your left, what do you see? Kellie's homework
  29. What color is your watch? I don't wear one
  30. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Snakes, spiders and Australians.. and the terrible accent :)
  31. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Many times
  32. What is your birthstone? Emerald
  33. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive tthru? Don't eat fast food
  34. Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate? What would be the point of that?
  35. Do you have a dog? Nope
  36. Last person you talked to on the phone? Kate
  37. Any plans today? Work.. That's all. Monday's are a bit of a non-event in our house.
  38. Are you happy? Yes
  39. Where are you right now? My living room
  40. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? My MIL, as always
  41. Last song listened to? Tattoo
  42. Last movie you saw? 9 dead gay guys.. VERY odd
  43. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I know of
  44. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I have lots of favourites
  45. Are you jealous of anyone? In some ways, but not really
  46. Are you married? Yes
  47. Is anyone jealous of you? Don't know
  48. Do any of your friends have children? No, but my best friend is pregnant!
  49. Do you eat healthy? Most of the time
  50. What do you usually do during the day? Work
  51. Do you hate anyone right now? Yeah
  52. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes
  53. How many kids do you want when you're older? I already have 2.. We'd like 1 more MAYBE 2 (depends what #3 turns out like)
  54. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 24
  55. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope
  56. How did u get one of your scars? I fell on a ceramic pot. Yeah, it sounds stupid when you write it down...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Well I thought I would leave a comment finally! I am glad you started blogging here. Now if you would just post pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay so here I am but I have NO idea of how to "link" blogs together... honestly, myspace is less complex than this lol!

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers