Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Saturday, 12 February 2011

You know it's been way too long when...

You sign into your emails and there are almost 3500 unread emails.

Doe anyone still come here, anyway?




3 comments:

Tash said...

I do, and I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I come here... I'm always stalking you lol! And holy crap that's a lot of email!!

Tash said...

Are you ok over there??

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers