Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgements.

Friday, 16 April 2010

To my nephew

Nephew, nephew, nephew. Ahem, sorry. I'm just not used to saying it yet... Our family is seriously lacking in testosterone.

Sweet little man,

Feel free to come anytime now, anytime at all. Grandad just arrived in the country today (Lucky for him! 4 hours later and he wouldn't have been let out of the UK at all, thank you silly ash cloud) I don't have much planned for this weekend and your birth would be a great time filler, plus we really cannot wait to meet you!

Much love,
Auntie Jenna

P.S - Rose, still cannot comment :( Is it just my computer/user error? LOL Love those cakes, you are so talented! & Happy belated birthday to Jayden :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, the way you feel about nephew is how I'd feel about niece! We lack females... badly.

Hmmm I don't know if it's you. It might be on my end. I'll have to log out and try to comment and see what happens.

Anonymous said...

Okay I think I actually fixed it *maybe*, it wouldn't let me post when I was logged out either. I had it set to have an on-screen post section but it wasn't working so I put it back to the pop up and now it seems to work. Let me know.

There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future ♥


The word God is, for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. -- Einstein

Lilypie First Birthday tickers